Sunday, September 17, 2017

September 3, 2017 Transfers!

Magandang araw ang aking mga minamahal kapitid!

This week was transfer week, and I'm staying here in Camalaniugan with my new companion, Elder Ronquillo! I will be meeting him tomorrow and I can't wait to see what we can accomplish!  There is so much potential here in Camalaniugan and I can't wait to tap it! 

Sorry for the short email, but I'm kind of out of time. Next week I will have pictures, I left my camera at home today. Sorry haha.

However, I would just want to share this quick thought.  With transfers, it is always an adjustment.  In life, we have adjustments. Constant adjustments.  We need to always remember that God has a plan for each and every one of us.  His ways are not our ways, and we need to seek out the lesson He has planned to teach us in every moment of our life.  If we remember that God is guiding us, no trial is too hard for any of us.  Keep trusting the Lord and everything will work out.

Mahal ko kayong lahat!
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment