Sunday, December 2, 2018

Lindsey is Off- June 11, 2018

Dear Mom,

I'm glad to hear that Lindsey is now off to the MTC.  I'm excited to start getting her emails.  I hope she's doing well.  Have you looked into getting me and her a chance to visit while she is still in the MTC? 

It really is true what President Nussbaum said in his blessing.  It really doesn't matter what you're doing as long as it's your best.  That's one of the hardest things missionaries need to learn. But once it's learned, the stress of being a missionary considerably lessens and the work becomes many times more enjoyable.

I sent you my account information.  Please look into it when you wake up.  I have set my cart and submitted it.  It should be processed at 5:00 pm Pacific Daylight Time (at least that's what it said when I looked at my account.)

I would also ask that you add some money (one final time haha) to my account. I will need some money for the airport/travelling as I come home.

Love you Mom,
Love,
Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment