Sunday, October 16, 2016

One More Birthday To Go:) -September 25, 2016

Hello everyone!
I'M NINETEEN NOW!!!!!!!!
Now that that's out of the way, I'm going to start my email :)  I'm doing find, this week went pretty well.  We were finally able to get the mission standard for new investigators this week, it was great!  The crazy thing is that it happened all in an afternoon, within four hours we had 16 new investigators in my area!  It was so great!  
My companion and I are doing ok, just doing the work of the Lord :)
This week I had exchanges with my zone leader, Elder Fees, and we stumbled upon one of my investigators houses (which I didn't recognize because we normally only visit him at night) and we taught a lesson about Joseph Smith, Principles 4-6 of Lesson 1.  It was awesome because I knew my Zone Leader was prompted by the Spirit on what to teach.  He had never met this investigator before and didn't know any of his previous concerns, but taught a lesson that addressed his concerns completely.  It was so great to feel the Spirit so strongly and to testify to this man!  
For my birthday, members invited us over for both lunch and dinner, which was really fun.  We had a cake and they sang happy birthday, and I got two new T-shirts from some very generous members.  I wasn't expecting any gifts, which made me even more grateful for what they gave me. It was a pretty good day all around :)
That's all I've got for this week, thanks for listening and tune in next week for another exciting (kind of) update on Elder Anderson's experience in the Philippines!
Mahal ko kayo!
​​-Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment