Sunday, September 25, 2016

A Letter to Mom

Hey Mom, I'm doing fine here :)
Like you said in your email, sometimes the weeks seem long but then all of the sudden it's Sunday and the last Sunday felt like yesterday.
Anyway, my companion is great, we don't have problems with each other, but we don't really relate on anything, so it's a little difficult to talk about things so we're pretty quiet.  I'm not sure if there's anything else to say.
This transfer is almost over, and apparently the mission president doesn't tend to keep training for all 12 weeks, and will almost always change companions for new missionaries on their first transfer, so we'll see what happens.
I gotta say, I really miss chocolate milk.  They don't have dairy products here, their dairy is simply rehydrated powdered milk, so it's... weird tasting.  Anyway, I continue to lose weight, but I feel great, so I'm still not worried :)
Today our zone went to the zoo and I got to walk a full-grown tiger and feed it from a bottle, so that was cool :)  I'll send pictures next week because I don't have my converter with me. 
I love you and I miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment