Sunday, March 5, 2017

San Lorenzo! -February 26, 2017

Hello everyone!

This week wasn't very eventful.  We have a baptism all ready to go on March 11, and we have others scheduled for next transfer. Hopefully I will be here still in Sta Ana.  

One of the things I'm happy to report from this week is that we had 110 people at sacrament meeting this week.  This is a HUGE improvement from when we first got here with 40+ members.  The branch has been progressing with members returning from inactivity and we are on course to receive a chapel here in Sta Ana.  This is seriously a miracle and we continue to see growth.

I would like to remind everyone to do your home and visiting teaching.  I know that it sometimes seems like a chore, but that is not the right type of mindset. Once we understand that home and visiting teaching is charity, we come to understand why it's important and how we are supposed to do it.  We don't simply share messages, we edify, be with, and strengthen our fellow members.  I have personally witnessed the effects on the people when home and visiting teaching is neglected. It is devastating. I know that there is true power in home and visiting teaching.

I love you all and I will talk to you next week

No comments:

Post a Comment