Saturday, January 14, 2017

Christmas Conference! -December 18, 2017

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

Hello everyone! I'm here in Laoag City, having a great time. I hope you're all feeling the Spirit of Christmas at this wonderful time of the year!

Anyway, this last week was ok. I had some things happen with my companion that kind of hindered the work, so I don't have anything to report for you guys work-wise. Church was good, it was our Branch Conference so the district presidency came and spake along with our branch presidency. They all gave really good talks that addressed some problems in the branch.  Hopefully their words will improve our branch.

Yesterday we traveled eight hours by bus to Laoag. We got in around 8:30 and we immediately went to McDonalds.  I know that sounds so extremely American, but it was the best food I've had in a while.  I nearly cried when I bit into that Big Mac.  It was seriously amazing.

This morning we played games with the whole mission.  It was really fun and nice to relax a little bit.  I'm glad our mission president is willing to organize this mission conference for us.  There's a lot more to do for the Conference, so I'll let you know how the rest goes next week.

Have a great week everyone!  Remember to Light the World with acts of kindness towards others!  Become selfless towards others.  In the words of King Benjamin "When ye are in the service of your fellow beings, ye are only in the service of your God." Serve God by serving others this Christmas season and throughout your life by seeking out opportunities to give random acts of kindness.

Until next week everyone!
-Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment