Sunday, December 31, 2017

Remember Why We Celebrate -December 10, 2017

Magandang araw sa inyong lahat!

This week was pretty great. We had quite a few lessons this week, found 25 new investigators, gained 1 more baptismal date, and had 4 investigators come to church. We also have a baptism coming up this week on the 16th, and our investigator is more than ready for his baptism. We are also happy to report that our relationship with the members is very strong. It was a little different introducing myself to the members because this is the first time I haven't "opened" an area where the missionaries before were pulled out. My companion already knows all of the members and the area and for the first week and a half I was sort of tagging-along trying to familiarize myself with the area and the people. Now, however, I feel confident in the area and I know the members in our area/branch fairly well. I'm excited to keep working here and seeing the progress here in Sinait.

Elder Galos and I are getting along very well. We don't have any problems with each other and we have a great time teaching. Our investigators are progressing and we are having great success with the members fellowshipping our investigators and bringing them to church. I'm really enjoying this companionship and I feel like Elder Galos and I really work to push one another. I really feel like we are equals in this companionship.

I'm doing just fine. I continue to love this work and these people. I'm so grateful for the opportunity I have to help others come unto Christ. I'm grateful for the responsibility I have to help others accept the gospel and be able to return to their Father in Heaven. There's nothing else I would rather be doing than participating in this great and marvelous work.

I hope all of you are taking time to remember the great reason that we celebrate this wonderful time of the year.  Be sure to take time to Light the World through any small way that you can.  The Lord doesn't ask us to do big, grand things.  The small and simple things are what matter most.

Until next week!

Mahal ko kayong lahat!

No comments:

Post a Comment