Sunday, December 31, 2017

Letter to Mom December 22, 2017

Hi Mom,

Thank you so much for the update on everyone.  I'm glad to hear that Star wars was great and that the kids are doing well.  I did indeed get your packages, and I can't wait to open them! 

The time frame for the skype will be (Utah time) Monday, 7pm Christmas day.  Hopefully we can start skyping by then.  We will definitely see.  

I just got an update from BYU that my scholarship has been reactivated, which is a little scary because it means I'm getting kind of close to coming home now.  I'll have to look into the housing now.  When I looked into the housing before, the waiting list wasn't for my semester.  It hasn't opened yet for the next fall/winter semester.  

Well, that's really it for this week.  It's kind of quick because I don't really have time to email today, just to notify family about the skype call.

Love you and can't wait to see you!

Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment