Sunday, December 31, 2017

Don't Want to Go -November 26, 2017

Magandang araw ang aking mga kapatid,

Well, I was expecting the transfer text but it still hurt when I received it. But no worries, I know that the Lord is calling me to where He needs me most. I'm so very grateful for the time I have had here in Camalaniugan, and I'm going to miss this zone, this area, and the people here. However, I am also very grateful for the opportunity I will have in  Sinait to serve the people and help build up the church there and in Vigan Zone. The funny thing is, my first two areas are in this zone, so I most likely will be able to visit them again.  It could be a pretty fun experience.  My new companion is Elder Galos, and he is fantastic. I've already met him at MLC and we've had some great conversations. I'm excited to be his companion.

This week was pretty great for us in the work. We were pretty weak on finding, but we were able to extend four more baptismal dates and we had many investigators come to church as well. Our sacrament attendance overall went down considerably however. We only had 108 sacrament attendance compared to our 130+ for the other past two weeks, however it is still a stronger sacrament attendance than before.  We're pretty sure the sacrament attendance went down because our branch president attended church yesterday, but that is yet to be confirmed.

I'm going to miss Elder Ronquillo as my companion, we got along great together. He is very patient, kind, humble, and diligent in the work. He has great ideas and a powerful desire to work for the salvation of others. I'm confident in his ability to continue to progress the area.

That's it for this week. Next week I will send the pictures of this week's baptism, and my "goodbye" pictures from the branch because I don't have time today to send them.

Mahal ko kayong lahat!

Sa susunod ulit!

No comments:

Post a Comment