Sunday, December 31, 2017

A Short Summary -November 7, 2017

Magandang araw sa inyong lahat!

So, this week wasn't anything too exciting, so I'm just going to give a little summary of what happened.

This week was pretty great. We were able to extend two baptismal dates this week, one of which is 100% sure and the other is very solid as well. We were able to work on building up our relationships with the members in our area. We had a couple of appointments fall through this week because people went out of town for the semester break, but we were also able to finish several lessons with one of our progressing student investigators who lives in our farther area.

Elder Ronquillo and I are doing great as a companionship. We have a great time working together and bouncing ideas off one another in order to overcome our weaknesses and how to better help our area. We don't argue and we enjoy our time together. I feel like we get along well. I don't have any problems with him.

I'm doing great as well. I love this work and I'm so proud of the progress I have seen in this zone. I love waking up each and every day knowing I will be serving the Lord and giving my all. I'm also grateful for all of the enthusiasm that the missionaries in this zone have shown in trying to improve themselves and accomplish the zone goals.

Our zone was the only zone to reach their baptismal goal this month, which was a pretty great accopmlishment!  I'm so proud of the work these missionaries have put in to help overcome the challenges in their areas and unite to accomplish our goal.  It's been great to be here as a zone leader, and I'm dreading the day when I get transferred out of this area.  I've been here for so long it will be hard to leave all of this behind.  However, the Lord has a plan for me and I know whatever will happen will be for my good.  Thankfully, there's still three weeks in the transfer cycle, so I've got a little time left here :)

Have a great week!

Mahal ko kayong lahat!

No comments:

Post a Comment