Sunday, July 2, 2017

Getting Transferred to Camalaniugan -June 11, 2017

Magandang araw!
This week was pretty great, but a rollercoaster of emotion.
First off, transfer texts came this last Saturday and I am being transferred.  This was pretty hard for me, I have come to love this area and the people here so much that I don't want to leave.  However, I know that God has a plan for me and He knows better than I.  I am ready to perform His will and know that I can accomplish all things with His help.
My new area is Camalaniugan, which is in Aparri Zone. My companion is Elder Andon and I have actually met him before.  If I remember right, he is from Micronesia and he is quite possibly the happiest Elder I have ever met!  I'm so excited for this new area, even though we are both new to the area.  Also, I have been called as a zone leader, which is what the subject line is referring to.  I am extremely nervous but also very excited for this upcoming assignment and I know that, no matter what my weaknesses may be, if I trust in the Lord everything will work out.
This week was pretty alright in the work though.  We had exchanges this week with the District Leader and I worked in his area with his trainee.  We had a good time, and some great lessons! We found one sister who had been an investigator a long time ago, and half of her family got baptized.  We taught her about the Book of Mormon and how important it is for all of our lives.  After we testified, she promised she would read the Book of Mormon and we set a time for us to return.
It really is true how important and vital the Scriptures, especially the Book of Mormon, is for all of us.  I always feel the Spirit so strongly as I study the Scriptures, and I'm so grateful for the guidance and knowledge they give me everyday.  I hope all of us will make time to read the Scriptures everyday.  I know they are what give us true direction and knowledge in our lives!
Have a great week!
Mahal ko kayong lahat!

No comments:

Post a Comment