Sunday, July 2, 2017

Letter to Mom -May 21, 2017

I'm not sure what happened to the group letter Luke sent us on this week, here is one he sent me:

Hey Mom,

It was great to talk to you, and yeah... the internet cut out here. But it was probably easier for us than to say goodbye. 

Your week sounds nice.  I'm glad you got to go to the temple. I really miss the temple, and I can't wait to go back and attend after the mission.  It's amazing to me that people become less active after going to the temple. It's such an amazing experience and the Spirit is poured out from Heaven when you attend the temple, how can people turn away from that?

Anyway, this week was pretty great in the work, you'll be able to read about it in the group email. But the baptism went well :) She gave a great testimony and she is going to do all that she can to help her family accept the gospel too :)

That's really kind of it for this week.

In the package, I could use more airheads, sour patch kids, and some nice ties (Hopefully Jerry Garcia ties) But other than that I don't have anything I need.

I love you so much Mom,
Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment