Sunday, June 10, 2018

Transferred! -April 1, 2018

Magandang araw sa inyong lahat!

As the subject line goes, I'm being transferred! I am leaving Sinait and heading out to Ballesteros as the new District Leader.  My companion will be Elder Madsen, from Utah.  I am sad to be leaving Sinait because we have seen so much growth, but I am excited for this new opportunity I have to serve the people in Ballesteros.  I always have mixed feelings with transfers.  It gives an exciting opportunity in a new place, but it's also saddening to leave behind the people in the current area.

However, I'm confident that the Lord has a mission for me in my next area, and I will do my very best to find the reason why I was transferred to Ballesteros.

Sorry this is so short, but I'm going to be travelling today and I need to finish packing!

Until next time!
Mahal ko kayong lahat!

No comments:

Post a Comment