Sunday, June 10, 2018

Wala pang MLC, bukas pa -March 5, 2018

Magandang araw sa inyong lahat!

So, I know normally at the beginning of the month I don't have an email at the regular time.  However, this week for some reason our MLC will be on Tuesday instead of Monday, so y'all will be getting my email today :)

This week was pretty busy. We had exchanges with the Assistants, which is always a great learning opportunity, and then we ended up getting many referrals this week from members! We were able to contact all of them and they seem very interested. We are teaching them at the church for lunch break and they are really interested in learning more about their purpose here on earth. I honestly love teaching high school and college students. I find the most success comes from teaching that certain age group because they are looking for purpose in life and are actually pretty deep thinkers when it comes to gospel things.

Elder Cedillo and I are still getting along great. I really enjoy working with him, and I have a great time teaching with him. He has a great love for this work and for the people, and I'm so glad that I have a companion who wants to give his all in this work. I have learned how to plan better, not just for investigators but also for all activities that might be happening in the week, better planning for groceries and also to be more efficient with my time in the house. I know those might not sound that great, but in missionary work it's the little things that make a big difference.

I'm doing great as well. I am so grateful for this gospel and I love seeing the change that it brings into other people's lives as they strive to live it. I know this work is true, and I am so grateful to be serving as the Lord's representative. I know there is nothing else I would rather be doing. As my time continues to come closer to ending, I am ready to give my all to continue to help further this great work.

I don't have any pictures because I forgot my converter... Next week I PROMISE :)

Mahal ko kayong lahat!
Sana mahal nyo din ako ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment