Sunday, June 10, 2018

Quick Email -April 30, 2018

Magandang araw sa inyong lahat!

This week was pretty good. We had exchanges with the Zone Leaders this week and we had some great progress in our investigators this week. However, we only had one investigator come to church this week. It seemed like this week, practically all of our investigators were either out of town or super busy on Sunday. But, based on what they've said to us, I feel like next week most of our investigators will come to church. We will do all that we can to help them understand the importance of sacrament meeting.


Elder Madsen and I are doing very well. We get along and we don't have any problems as a companionship. He is continuing to improve on his Tagalog and his teaching skills. It's been great to see his growth so far and I'm excited to continue seeing him learn and grow. He has a love for this work, and he has a desire to continue to improve, of which I am so grateful.

I'm doing great as well. I am so grateful for this gospel and I love seeing the change that it brings into other people's lives as they strive to live it. I know this work is true, and I am so grateful to be serving as the Lord's representative. I know there is nothing else I would rather be doing. As my time continues to come closer to ending, I am ready to give my all to continue to help further this great work.

Well, that's all for this week. We're really busy today so the email is a little short.
Mahal ko kayong lahat!
Sa susunod ulit!

No comments:

Post a Comment