Sunday, June 10, 2018

Sorry, Another Short Email -May 21, 2018

Magandang araw sa inyong lahat!

So.. there was no internet earlier here in Ballesteros and I only have a few minutes to email. So this will be quick.

First off, my new companion is great! His name is Elder Magadia from Lucena, Quezon province, Philippines! That's right folks, my last companion will be a Filipino! I'm super excited to be working with Elder Magadia.  He absolutely loves the work and really wants to learn.  I'm also grateful that he is willing to work hard and stay motivated throughout these last weeks of mine.  He's willing to help me work hard so I can finish my mission strong! I'm very grateful for his companionship and I'm excited for these upcoming weeks.

This week we had a baptism! Kimi was baptized this week and the service was wonderful! Her mother, who is a less-active member, was able to attend both the service and the sacrament where she was confirmed! It was truly a great day to see them all enjoy such a spiritual event!

That's all I've got for this week.  The other elders borrowed my card reader, so I don't have any pictures to send this week, but next week there will be some!

Mahal ko kayong lahat!
Sa susunod na naman!


No comments:

Post a Comment