Sunday, June 10, 2018

New Companion, Same Area -February 26, 2018

Magandang araw sa inyong lahat!

This week was pretty good. Even though we had transfers this week and me and Elder Cedillo are a new companionship, we did some great work. We were able to implement a new idea I'd been excited to try out. Everyday at noon, seminary is held at the church, which is in our area, and during seminary many non-members come to hang out at the church because of the wi-fi and the shade. What we started doing is going to the church everyday for about an hour to find and teach those students who might be interested in the message. As a result, we have gained a large boost to our teaching pool. This practice has been really successful so far and we are excited to see what progress will come because of this practice.

Elder Cedillo and I are getting along great. Even though we are new together and still kind of adjusting, we are hitting it off really well. I'm really excited for this opportunity I have to be companions with Elder Cedillo (who is from Pampanga, Philippines), and I am excited to learn from him, even though he is still fairly new in the mission. He is a great missionary and I'm happy with the work we will be doing.

I'm doing great, as always. I love this work and I am so happy to be a missionary. I love witnessing little miracles every day and seeing the joy that the gospel brings into the lives of others. I'm grateful for the privilege I have of helping others come unto Christ and there is nothing else I would rather be doing.
Mahal ko kayong lahat!
I'll try to get pictures, but the internet is still slow...

No comments:

Post a Comment