Sunday, February 25, 2018

Tapos na ang lahat.. Dito pa rin ako... Luke - February 18, 2018

Magandang araw sa inyong lahat!

Well, this week was pretty great. We had two baptisms this week, however they weren't able to be confirmed because they weren't able to get a ride to church on time. But, next week we will make sure that they will attend church so that this crucial ordinance is performed. We also had one of our less active families come to church, and they were so happy to return to the church. Overall, it was a really successful week, and we saw great progress in all of the aspects of our area this week.


I received the sad news that Elder Francia will be transferring while I was sitting at the piano at sacrament meeting. I was honestly completely shocked, but I know he is needed in the area he will be transferring to. In the mean time, I'm definitely excited to be companions with Elder Cedillo and I know we will be able to go great things together.

As always, I'm still doing great. I love this gospel and I love sharing the joy it brings with others. I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to help others come unto Christ by serving as one of His missionaries. I know that I'm not perfect, but I know that I can strive to improve and repent each and every day. I'm so grateful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ and the enabling power it brings into my life.

And I know I promised pictures this week, but the internet is being really slow, so I'll just send them next week!

Mahal ko kayong lahat!
Sa susunod naman!

No comments:

Post a Comment