Sunday, February 25, 2018

Letter to Mom

January 28, 2018

Hey Mom,

As always, thanks for the update. The family sounds as busy as ever.  Also, thanks for your insights on the Sabbath, it sounds like you've been learning a lot so far.

First off, I'm way far from the Volcano, so don't worry about it :)

Secondly, speaking of Brother Tucker, they actually came and visited me this week.  They were in the area and they took about a half hour to come visit me in my area.  It was great to see them and they look great.  I was able to catch up with them and their family.  It brought back so many memories and helped me remember what life was like back home.  I'm grateful for their visit, it really boosted my spirits. 

Well, I could use some vitamins actually. Just those One-A-Day vitamins would be great, just make sure they aren't gummies or else they will most likely melt.  Also, I could use some beef jerky, they don't have it here. If you want, you could send a Sonicare toothbrush, but that's not really that important.  I just miss the super clean feeling that comes from a sonicare.  If you could find a pen that won't bleed through scripture pages (preferably blue) that would just be wonderful :)

That's probably it. If you think of anything that they have in America but not here feel free to throw it in :)
Love you,
Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment