Sunday, February 25, 2018

Letter to Mom

February 11, 2018

Dear Mom,
Thanks for the email :) I really appreciate the expressions of love.  To be honest, it's pretty hard being on the other side of the planet while you're all in Utah, going on with normal life.  It kind of feels really lonely out here, and those things you said really meant a lot.
I love you too Mom.  Thank you so much for all that you do for me, and the rest of the kids. I feel like I've kind of experienced a little bit of what becoming a parent feels like while here on the mission.  I have some housemates that don't like to help around the house, so I do the cooking, most of the cleaning, I wash my clothes, make my bed, and have to deal with people asking over and over "what's for (insert meal here)? I'm starving!".  I'm sorry for asking that same question to you so many times before, because I know realize how irritating it can be if you've had a tiring day.  

Thank you so much for the guidance you give me.  I love the insights you share with me in your emails, and how you consistently email me every week, no matter what :) I love reading your emails and how you keep me updated on the family.  I love your love for me.  Thank you so much for being the best Mother a son could ask for.

Love,
Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment