Sunday, February 25, 2018

Transfers Naman -January 7, 2018

Magandang araw sa inyong lahat!
So, transfers were this week and it looks like I'll be staying here in Sinait, but Elder Galos will not.

This week we had some pretty great successes, although at first we thought the week was going to be a little rough. We had about 3 of our Baptismal Dates expire this week and we weren't able to meet with them to re-extend the baptismal invitation. We also had made plans to extend about 10 more baptismal dates this week to our progressing investigators, but whenever we went to their homes they were too busy for us to share. However, we were able to invite them to come to church, which led to 9 of our investigators attending sacrament meeting. It was a great experience to have 9 investigators be able to attend Fast and Testimony meeting, where the Spirit is so strong with the bearing of testimonies of the members and missionaries. We have already made plans to return to the investigators this week and extend baptismal dates to all of them this upcoming week.

Elder Galos will be transferring and I can say I will miss this companionship. Even though we were together for six weeks, we were able to build a strong relationship and I will miss him. However, I'm also excited for my new companion, Elder Francia. I know him and I will be able to do great things together. I'm excited to see the progress of the zone this upcoming transfer.

I'm also doing great as well. I am so grateful for the scriptures and the guidance they bring into our lives. I was able to read the Liahona for this month of January, and I was impressed by Elder Russel M. Nelson's experience concerning his study of every reference of Jesus Christ. I was impressed with his comments on how strong his testimony became after this exercise, and I felt prompted to do this study exercise as well. I have made a goal to begin after I have finished my study of the Old Testament. I can't wait to see what will be learned.
Until next week!
Mahal ko kayong lahat!

No comments:

Post a Comment