Sunday, February 25, 2018

Another Week of Hard Work -January 22, 2018

Magandang araw sa inyong lahat!

This week was a pretty great week in Sinait. Elder Francia and I really hit it hard with teaching this week. We both decided that we really needed to step up our game to raise the bar for the work here in Vigan Zone. I can now say that I have fallen asleep while saying my nightly prayers because I'm just so exhausted from the day. We were able to get 7 new progressing investigators this week, and we hope to continue to see them progress. Overall the week was great, just exhausting. I love teaching and working with Elder Francia. We get along so well and I'm so lucky to be his companion.


Elder Francia and I are getting along great. I feel like our teaching is the best I have ever experienced so far on my mission. I feel like we are both doing so well in following the Spirit and teaching according to the needs of those whom we teach rather than just teaching lessons to fulfill the baptismal requirement. I just absolutely love teaching investigators and the feeling that comes when you simply know that what you just taught was what they needed in their life. It's lessons like those that help me love being a missionary.

As always, I'm doing fine. Nothing new has really changed with me. I still love studying the scriptures and I love missionary work. Even though sometimes I feel like I'm just too tired, the thought that someone out there needs the gospel keeps me going. I know that the Lord loves and cares for His missionaries, and He gives them strength to continue His work even when it seems difficult.

In closing, take some time this week to think about someone who is struggling in any aspect of their life and invite them to learn more about the gospel.  I have seen how many blessings come from the gospel and the power it has to fix any problem in life.  Share the blessings that you are experiencing so that others may feel just how much Heavenly Father loves them.

Mahal ko kayong lahat!
Sa susunod ulit!

No comments:

Post a Comment