Sunday, February 25, 2018

Another Random Subject Line -February 11, 2018

Magandang araw sa inyong lahat!

I feel like this week went by in a flash. We had a really busy week with MLC, attending District Meetings, exchanges, the baptism of Jamaicah, and a meeting with the district presidency and the Branch mission leaders here in Vigan district. Thankfully, everything went smoothly this week, and I can testify that God helped us this week in accomplishing all of the things that we needed to do, because despite how busy this week was, we were also able to have pretty great work done in our area. We were able to contact some former investigators this week and found them to be receptive. They stopped investigating simply because the missionaries who were teaching them were transferred and none came back, but now they are happy to receive the lessons once again. We also have the baptisms of Joshua and Lou Ella coming up this week. It's been a great time in Sinait, and we have been seeing great progress here and are expecting to see more progress ahead.


Elder Francia and I are doing great, as always. I feel like we are able to support one another very well in teaching investigators and training other missionaries. I have no problems with the guy, and I've seen great personal growth as I've tried to learn and also improve my own skills as a missionary.

I'm doing just fine here in Sinait. I really love the people here and I love the area. I'm so grateful to be assigned here, and I'm glad I have the opportunity to serve those in this area through preaching the gospel. I'm so happy to be a missionary, and there's nothing else I would rather be doing than giving my time to the Lord.

Sorry for the kind of short email and lack of pictures, but I promise next week I will have some pictures with my email :)

Until next time!
Mahal ko kayong lahat!

No comments:

Post a Comment