Sunday, June 10, 2018

Exhausted -April 22, 2018

Magandang Araw sa inyong lahat!

This week we worked hard. Elder Madsen and I are so exhausted from this week's work, but it was also a very great week with lots of progress! We continued to contact former investigators and part-member families this week with some pretty great success. However, the greatest success we had this week was the Dagdagan Sisters accepting a baptismal date for May 19! We found these sisters last week and we have seen a great desire they have to come to know the truth. They are reading the Book of Mormon and are praying to know that it is true. They readily accepted a baptismal date after we helped them understand why baptism is so vital for our salvation. We will be continuing to work with them to help them gain a testimony through the Holy Ghost.

Elder Madsen and I are getting along very well. I really like working with him, despite some of his weaknesses in the language and teaching. He has a desire to learn and grow, which I can see as he asks for help and takes advice humbly. We are becoming more unified in our teaching as time goes on. It has been a great learning experience so far being companions with Elder Madsen, and I'm happy to continue to be companions with him.

I'm doing just fine here in Ballesteros. I'm happy to finally be seeing some greater progress here as we continue to work hard and strive to be obedient. I love this gospel and I'm happy to report that I continue to learn more and more each and every day as I study the scriptures and deepen my appreciation for the Lord and His atonement. I'm so grateful for the privilege and opportunity I have to help others receive the joy that only comes through sincere change because of love for the Savior and His great, eternal sacrifice.

Love you all!
Have a great week!
Sa susunod ulit!

No comments:

Post a Comment