Sunday, June 10, 2018

Hopefully, I Get Another Transfer in Sinait -March 26, 2018

Magandang Araw sa inyong lahat!

So this is the last week of this transfer cycle and I hope I won't be transferring.  I'm having a great time here in Sinait and I really hope I can get at least one more cycle here with Elder Cedillo so we can continue to see the progress here in this area.  However, I know that whatever happens will be the will of the Lord and, like the hymn goes, "I'll go where you want me to go."

This week saw a lot of great progress with helping get the members to participate in missionary work. Last week, Elder Cedillo and I started to give "missionary challenges" to the members such as giving referrals, inviting others to church, etc; however, the greatest success has come from our challenge to give away a Book of Mormon to someone they know. We have seen that, when we give this challenge, the member get very excited about sharing something so dear to them with others. We haven't seen the fruits of this challenge quite yet, but this week we are expecting to have many recipients of the Book of Mormon coming from the members. We're really excited to see the excitement the members are starting to get with missionary work here in Sinait branch.


Elder Cedillo and I are still getting along really well. I am seeing him start to really grow as a missionary, and it's great to see him continue to learn and gain more experience. I really enjoy teaching with him, and our teaching styles really compliment one another. We are seeing great success with the members and we are seeing a surge of strength in this branch that we believe is coming from the fact that many of the members really want to see the Vigan District become a stake. We're doing all we can as well to help fulfill this vision that the members have.

I'm doing great as well. I absolutely love this gospel and I love this work. I love teaching and helping others come unto Christ, and I'm so happy to give all that I have in these last three months to really help others partake of all of the blessings that come from this great and marvelous work.

That's it for this week!
Mahal ko kayong lahat!

No comments:

Post a Comment